I will not leave our orphans unfed, but since we only support one orphanage now, that will be “easy”. Also, I will be writing out the teachings and any words He leads me to write out and post on the ministry’s blog. And I will be praying for our nation.
After working "in the field" for three years, walking away from home, family, and everything else, I have come home to Alaska, to no place to call my home, to children who need their mom by their side, and to a business that needs my attention.
As of the end of this month, I have no idea where I will be sleeping, but that has become normal for me, what I do know, is that God knows, and that is enough. What I need to do is focus on helping my children have a home to call their own. It has been a long time since we have had one. The other day, a brother was telling me he saw me in a second home in another country, happy ... and all I could think was, “What about a first home, here in my country?” We lost ours in 2010 after my daughter was in a terrible car accident. An accident we have yet to recover from. It is time.
For weeks I have cried out to Him about how exhausted I am, praying for Him to send laborers in the fields--help with the ministry, with the orphans, with it all. And no help has come. I have felt like Moses when he had to hold up his arms in order to defeat the enemy, and he grew tired and unable to sustain in his own strength. But unlike Moses I have had no one to come alongside me and hold up my arms so I can continue. Not one.
For the three years I was in Florida working alone in the ministry, and praying for a team, God said, "You and I are a team." And now, He has told me to rest. And I need it.
As for the ministry, I have given it back to God. I have once again surrendered all to Him. After all, it is His and not mine. We will see what He will do.
I will leave you with these words ... things God has told me that we need to be prepared for and do:
1. Martial Law is coming to the United States. He said, to keep it out of your town, you need to support your local police, pray for them, surround them in prayer, appreciate them and show it. SUPPORT THEM so they can do their job without fear of backlash.
2. There is going to be a financial collapse about a year from now. God has said, this year (the Jubilee year) is a year of GRACE and the righteous will be given PLENTY---use this to stock up and get out of debt and be prepared for the times of terrible trouble that are coming to our nation. God LOVES YOU and wants you CARED for but you must listen and obey.
3. We MUST be led by His Spirit. PERIOD. We cannot see into the spiritual realm if we are walking in the flesh. God will lead you by His Spirit where you must go, and how to prepare for what is ahead.
4. LOVE is our greatest weapon against the forces of darkness. Please fight evil with GOOD. Please PRAY for those who persecute you, BLESS those who curse you, and LOVE YOUR ENEMIES!
5. We must love unconditionally and leave the judgment and criticism behind us. We are in a time of battle within the faith, the churches, the religions, and a house DIVIDED will NOT STAND! In order to have unity we must focus on what we agree on.
6. Stop bashing people because of their sin, for none of us are without it. Some of us fly ours on a flag and some hide it behind a mask, but God SEES IT ALL. Focus on your relationship with God and love your fellow HUMAN regardless of their lifestyle, regardless of their faith or lack of it. Be the face of Yeshua Messiah and BE THE HAND OF GOD--our Heavenly Father, the God of ABRAHAM, ISSAC and JACOB--The ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD!
7. Feed the hungry and bring the homeless poor into your home, always being led by the Spirt and with DISCERNMENT. Do unto others as you would hope they would do for you. For with the measure that we measure out, it will be MEASURED BACK TO US. And please, do not grow weary in DOING GOOD. For what you do for the least of these, you do for HIM.
May Elohim bless you and keep you over the coming year, may He make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you, and may He lift up His countenance to you and bring you His SHALOM.
Shabbat Shalom, Jubilee Shalom,